跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第645期:想离开但是不知如何开口?
日期:2020-04-01 11:08

(单词翻译:单击)

I guess I'd better get going.

我想我得走了。

I'd=I had

had better

不得不


I'm getting drowsy, I think it's time for me to go now.

我有点儿困了,我想我该走了。


I hate to leave, but I have an early day tomorrow.

我不想走,但是明天我得早起。


I suppose we had better hit the road.

我想我们该出发了。


I'm going to take off now.

我现在出发了。


I have to go now, I'm in a rush.

我有点儿急事,我得走了。


I'm afraid we have to leave now.

恐怕我们得走了。


Oh my god, I didn't realize what time it was.

天哪,我都没注意已经几点了。


Dialogue1:

A: Oh, look at the time. I must be getting going.

天哪,看看都几点了,我得走了。


B: Is it that late already?

已经这么晚了吗?


Dialogue2:

A: Do you have to leave so soon?

你真的这么着急走吗?


B: I would love to stay, but I really have to get back.

我也想再呆一会,但是我必须回去了。


Dialogue3:

A: I really enjoyed visiting, thanks for having us.

我们这次来访很开心。谢谢你邀请我们。


B: It's been a pleasure.

我得荣幸。


A: Well, I think I'd better get going.

我想我得走了。


B: Do you have to leave so soon?

这么着急走啊?


A: I promised my son to go fishing tomorrow. So I have to get up early.

我答应我儿子明天一起去钓鱼,所以我得早起。


B: Oh, well. Thanks for coming over and bringing the nice wine.

好吧,谢谢你今天能来,还带来了这么棒的酒。


A: No problem. I think your place is fantastic and the meal was great.

没什么的,我觉得你家真是太棒了,晚饭也做的很棒。

分享到