(单词翻译:单击)
Tonight is my treat.
今晚是我请客。
treat
招待;款待
Don't worry about the cost,I'll treat you.
不用担心费用,我来帮你付。
I'm going to treat myself to a new pair of shoes.
我打算给自己买一双新鞋。
It's on me.
我买单。
A:Did you enjoy your dinner?
晚餐吃得愉快吗?
B:Yes,it was great.Should we get the check?
是的,好极了。我们该结账了吧?
A:Ok.Excuse me,waiter?Could we get the check?
好的。你好,服务员?我们可以买单了吗?
B:Sure,right away.
当然,马上就来。
A:Thanks for taking me out,Bob.Shall we split the bill?
谢谢你今晚带我出来,鲍勃。我们各付各的吧。
B:No,tonight is my treat!You took me out last week,remember?
不,今晚是我请客。上周是你带我出来吃的饭,还记得吗?
A:Okay,well let me get the tip then.
好吧,那我来给小费吧。
B:Alright,that sounds fair.
好吧,这听上去很公平。
C:Okay,folks.The bill is $50.25.
好了,客人们,一共是50.25美元。
A:Do you take credit card?
可以刷信用卡吗?
C:Sorry,cash only.
对不起,只收现金。
B:How much should I tip,Bob?
我应该给多少小费呢?鲍勃?
A:I usually do 20%.
我通常都是给20%。