跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第554期:理发不会说这些?剪的丑了别怪我!
日期:2019-03-04 10:13

(单词翻译:单击)

01

I'd like to have my hair cut.
我想理个发。

A: I'd like to have my hair cut.
我想理个发。
B: How do you want it?
您想理什么样式的发型?
A: Just a trim, and cut the sides fairly short, but not so much at the back.
修剪一下就行了。两边简短些,但后面不要剪得太多。
B: Nothing off the top?
顶上不要剪吗?
A: Well, a little off the top.
嗯,稍微剪一点。

02
Please don't cut it too short.
请不要剪得太短。

A: How would you like your hair?
您想要理什么样的发型?
B: A little more off the back. Please don't cut it too short.
后面再剪一些。请不要剪太短。
A: How about the sideburns? Should I use a razor for them?
鬓角怎么弄?要不要我用剃刀刮一下?
B: No, thank you!
不用了,谢谢。

分享到
重点单词
  • trimn. 整齐,装饰,修剪下来的部分 adj. 整洁的,匀称
  • razorn. 剃刀