(单词翻译:单击)
情景短语
Stay in shape保持体型
stretch the arms伸展手臂
bend forward前倾
look upward向上看
pay attention to the breath关注呼吸
实用句子
Yoga is a method of staying in shape as well as a way of handing stress.
瑜伽既能保持体型又能舒缓压力。
a method/way of...
是一种...的方式
Doing some relaxing exercise can't be a bad thing.
做一些放松的锻炼不是坏事。
Can you tell me anything about Yoga?
你能告诉我一些关于瑜伽的事吗?
It's a good way to lose weight and calm down.
这是个减肥和平静下来的好办法。
Dialogue1
A: You look terrific and in good shape.
你看上去真棒,身材真好。
B: Thank you.
谢谢。
A: How do you keep fit?
你是怎么健身的?
B: I've been doing Yoga for a long time.
我练瑜伽有很长一段时间了。
A: Can you tell me anything about Yoga?
你能给我介绍一下瑜伽吗?
B: It's perfect for physical and spiritual well-being.
它对人的身心健康极有好处。
physical and spiritual well-being表示“身心健康”
A: How do you feel when you practice Yoga?
你练瑜伽时感觉怎么样?
B: I sweat a lot and feel very peaceful.
我会出很多汗,并且感觉很平静。
Dialogue2
A: Why did you start to do Yoga?
你怎么开始练瑜伽了?
B: Because my cervical vertebra hurts a lot.
因为我的颈椎很疼。
A: It can't be easy to start, right?
这个不好学吧,对吗?
B: Sure. The first few classes were tough. I was not flexible enough.
当然,刚开始的几节课很痛苦,我的柔韧性不够好。
A: You must be used to it now.
那你现在应该适应了吧。
B: I still find some postures challenging.
有些体式还是感觉有点难度。