(单词翻译:单击)
How long is the warranty?
保修期多长时间?
How long is the warranty for this TV set?
这台电视机的保修期多长时间?
We can provide three-year warranty service.
我们可以提供三年的保修服务。
After-sale service is free of charge.
售后服务是免费的。
How about repairs after the warranty expires?
保修期过后的修理怎么办呢?
I forget to bring the receipt and warranty certificate.
我忘记带收据和保修书了。
Conversation:
A: Sir. What's the matter with you? You look worried.
先生,你怎么了?你看起来很担心。
B: I bought a computer in your store the other day. But there is something wrong with it, I can't turn on the computer.
我前些天在你们店里买了一台电脑,但是电脑出了一些问题,我打不开电脑了。
A: Oh, really? When did you find this problem?
真的吗?你是什么时候发现这个问题的?
B: Yesterday evening.
昨天晚上。
A: Did you carry the computer with you?
你带电脑了吗?
B: Yes. Here you are.
带了,给你。
A: I will check it for you. It is a little complicated. You need to go to the after-sale service to repair it. Have you taken your guarantee card?
我来给你检查一下。有点复杂,你需要到售后服务处去修理,你带保修卡了吗?
B: Yes. Where is the after-sale centre?
带了,售后中心在哪儿?
A: It is on second floor. Turn left when you get off the elevator. First of all, you should fill out the post-sale maintenance form.
在二楼,出电梯之后左转。首先,你应该填写售后维修表。
B: Alright. How long is the computer warranty?
好的,电脑的保修期是多长时间?
A: It's two-years that covers parts and service.
保修期两年,包括提供零部件和免费维修。
B: Can you fix the computer today?
今天能够修好电脑吗?
A: We are not sure. It depends on what the problem is.
我们不能保证,这得看是哪里出了问题。
B: But I need the computer to work.
但是我需要电脑工作。
A: Don't worry. We'll try to fix it for you today.
不要担心,我们尽量给你今天修好。