第899期:去医院探病Visiting A Patient
日期:2021-09-28 10:16

(单词翻译:单击)

经典口语表达:

Has your temperature gone down?

你退烧了吗?


How come your face is so pale?

脸色怎么这么苍白?


Didn't you sleep well last night?

昨晚没睡好?


How do you feel after the surgery?

手术后感觉怎么样?


My throat is much better, but I still have a cough.

嗓子不那么疼了,但还是咳嗽。


Taking some medicine and getting some sleep will do.

再吃点药,睡一觉会管用的。


Just get a good rest and don't worry about anything.

你只管好好休息,别管其他事了。


I still don't feel like eating anything.

可是我还是什么都不想吃。


How are you feeling today?

今天你感觉怎么样?

还可以说:

Are you feeling better today?

Are you feeling all right today?


You're still taking medicine every day?

你现在每天还在吃药?


It looks like your legs are almost healed.

看上去你的腿快要痊愈了。


I feel much better but it's so boring staying in the hospital.

我感觉好多了,但是在医院太无聊了。


I brought you some of your favorite food.

我带来了你最喜欢的书。


What did the doctor say?

医生说了什么?


A: Steven. Have you got better now?

B: Yeah. The doctor said that I can leave soon. I really miss home. But I have to stay for another day for observation.

A: If necessary, I can stay here to accompany you until you're discharged.

discharge“批准离去;命令离开”

He has a broken nose but may be discharged today

他鼻梁断了,但今天可能出院。

Patients were being discharged from the hospital.

病人准许出院。

B: No, thanks. I'm very grateful that you can come to the hospital to visit me.

A: You're my best friend. That's what I should do.


Translation:


史蒂文,你好点吗?

好多了,医生说我很快就可以出院了。我真的很想家。但是我必须再待上一天观察一下才行。

有必要的话,我可以在这里陪你到出院。

不了,谢谢你能来医院看我,我已经很感激了。

你是我的好朋友,那是我应该做的。

分享到