(单词翻译:单击)
Give me a second/Give me a sec/Hold on a second/Just a second/Just a sec
等一下
Please give me a second. I need to grab my jacket.
请等一等,我必须去拿我的外套。
Hold on a second. Let me catch my breath.
稍等一下。先让我喘口气。
A: Wake up, sleepy head! It's time to get up.
贪睡虫,起床咯,起床时间到了。
B: Ah! Already? I'm just going to snooze for a few more minutes.
已经到了,我还要再睡几分钟。
A: No, you're not. It's already past seven o'clock and you need to prepare your school lunch.
不行,已经过了七点,而且你还要准备学校午餐。
B: I still have some of my allowance left over. I'll buy my lunch today.
我还有些零用钱,我今天会买午餐。
A: Come on, Polly. Don't argue with me. You're not going to waste your allowance on lunch when you have a refrigerator full of food.
波莉,快点,不要跟我斗嘴。你不要把你的零用钱浪费在午餐上,我们的冰箱里堆满了食物。
B: Oh, okay. I need to brush my teeth first. Give me a second.
好吧,我需要先刷牙,再等一下。
A: Good girl, Polly.
波莉,你真棒。
B: Dad, do you want me to prepare your lunch too? I can make you a salad with tuna.
爸爸,你要我也帮你准备午餐吗?我可以帮你做金枪鱼色拉。
A: No, thanks. Darling.
亲爱的,谢谢,不用了。
B: Why not?
为什么不用呢?
A: I'm going to buy my lunch today.
今天我要去买午餐。