跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第784期:感谢邀请和款待
日期:2020-12-03 08:24

(单词翻译:单击)

实用句子


I feel so grateful.

我很感激。


I really appreciate it.

我很感谢/感激


I really appreciate your invitation.

我很感谢您的邀请。


Thank you for having me here.

谢谢你邀请我来你这里。


Thank you for your hospitality.

谢谢您的盛情款待。


Thank you for coming.

谢谢你能来。


I want to first thank you for the wonderful dinner you arranged.

我想首先感谢一下您安排的丰盛的晚宴。


Thank you for the hospitality of your company.

谢谢贵公司的款待。


Thank you, the feast is so rich, I have a pleasant evening.

谢谢,晚宴很丰盛,我度过了一个愉快的夜晚。


Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to attend this banquet.

感谢您在百忙之中抽空参加宴会。


经典对话


A: Hello. This is Daniel.

你好,我是丹尼尔。


B: Hello. This is Michael.

你好,我是迈克尔。


A: Do you remember me? I'm from Best company.

你还记得我吗?我是来自贝斯特公司。


B: Oh, yes.

奥,记得。


A: The main purpose of my call to you is to thank you for your careful arrangements and hospitality last night. I had a very pleasant evening yesterday.

我给你打电话的主要目的就是感谢您昨天的精心安排和盛情款待,我昨天度过了一个很愉快的夜晚。


B: Well, I'm glad you had a nice dinner time.

很高兴你有一段愉快的晚餐,时间


A: Yes. But, unfortunately, we didn't have a chance to chat. I mean I couldn't find a chance to talk to you last night when you were hosting so many guests.

是的,但遗憾的是我们并没有机会聊天。昨晚你要招待那么多的客人,我都找不到机会和你聊天了。


B: It doesn't matter. We can find another time for coffee and chat.

没关系,我们可以再找时间喝咖啡聊天。


A: Okay, I'd love to. But we can go to dinner first, and then go for coffee because I know a Chinese restaurant. It's on me this time.

好啊,我很愿意。不过我们可以先去吃饭,然后再去喝咖啡。因为我知道一家很好吃的中国餐厅,这次我请客。


B: Well, it's my favorite.

哇,我的最爱。


A: Yes. I heard you like Chinese food, so I'd like to invite you to try it.

是的,我听说你喜欢中国菜,所以想邀请你品尝一下。


B: Thank you for being so thoughtful.

很感谢你这么体贴。


A: You're welcome. I also want to take this opportunity to thank you for your advice to me.

不客气,主要我也是想借此机会感谢你曾经给我的建议。


B: You remember. I just expressed my thoughts.

你竟然还记得,我也只是表达了自己的想法而已。


A: Of course. I wouldn't forget the kindness of anyone to me.

那当然了,我是不会忘记任何人对我的有好的。

分享到