跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第631期:英语中的讽刺 你一定要弄明白!
日期:2019-12-11 13:37

(单词翻译:单击)

Very funny
真好笑
What a bright idea.
这个点子真棒。
What a lovely mess.
这里乱的真是美不胜收。
Pigs might fly.
猪还会飞呢。


A: Do you have this T-shirt in a small size?
这件T恤有没有小号的?
B: We do have the same style in a small size, but unfortunately, not in white.
同样款式的,我们的确有小号,但可惜不是白色的。
A: Which colors do you have?
你们有哪些颜色的?
B: Let me see. We have them in apricot, lemon, and mint.
让我想一想,我们有杏黄色,柠檬色和薄荷色的。
A: I want to wear the T-shirt, not eat it.
我想穿那件T恤,并不想把它吃掉。
B: Ha, very funny. Fashion labels like to describe garments creatively. The T-shirts are orange, yellow and green.
哈哈,真好笑,时装品牌都喜欢把服装描述的很有创意。这件T恤是橘色,黄色和绿色的。
A: Can I try on the banana T-shirt, thanks?
我可以试穿那件香蕉似的T恤吗,谢谢?
B: If you mean the yellow one, then that's the lemon color.
如果你的意思是黄色的,那么就是柠檬色的。
A: I know. I was just being silly.
我知道,我只是在装傻。
B: I'll show you to a fitting room. Right this way.
我这就带你到试衣间这边请。
A: Can I try on all three colors?
我可以试穿这三种颜色吗?
B: Certainly. Here you are.
当然行,拿去吧。

分享到