跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第753期:去理发店的“实用手册”
日期:2020-09-14 09:06

(单词翻译:单击)

make yourself comfortable

make yourself at home

不要拘束


I don't have time.

我没时间。


Do you have the time?=What time is it?

现在几点?


How would you like your hair cut?

你想要怎么剪?


A: Hi, do I need to make an appointment or can you cut my hair now?

我需要预约,还是你现在可以帮我剪头发?


B: No appointment is necessary. I can cut your hair immediately. Make yourself comfortable in one of the barber chairs.

不需要预约,我可以马上帮你剪头发。不用拘束,挑个你觉得舒服的位置坐。


A: Thanks.

谢谢。


B: How would you like your hair cut?

你想要什么样的发型呢?


A: Can you give me a trim, please? I'd like it short on the sides, but not too short at the back and leave the bands as long as possible.

可以请你帮我把头发剪短吗?我想要两侧短一些,但后面不要太短,然后刘海尽可能不要动。


B: Shall I wash your hair before I cut it?

剪发前我可以帮你洗头发吗?


A: Sorry, I don't have time.

抱歉,我没时间。


B: Have you considered getting your hair colored? You're starting to get one or two grey hairs.

你考虑染头发吗?你长出了一两根灰头发。


A: No, my wife says they make me look distinguished.

不用了,我太太说这样让我看起来更威严。

分享到