(单词翻译:单击)
实用短语
pop music
流行音乐
classical music
古典音乐
I've heard that...
我听说...
I've heard that Manchester has a really good chinatown, like the one in San Francisco.
我听说曼彻斯特有一条非常好的中国城,就像旧金山的那样。
To be honest
老实说
To be honest, I really don't like the way he talks.
老实说,我不喜欢他说话的方式。
be into
喜欢...;对...感兴趣
I am really into finance.
我真的很喜欢金融。
经典对话
A: What are you listening to? Is that Beethoven or Mozart?
你听什么呢?贝多芬还是莫扎特?
B: It's Beethoven. Do you like it?
贝多芬,你喜欢他的音乐吗?
A: I think Beethoven's music is incredible. I've heard that listening to it can make you more intelligent too. Do you believe that?
我觉得贝多芬的音乐简直好听到不可思议。我还听说常听他的音乐可以让人变得更聪明,你相信吗?
B: I don't know about that, but I do think that it helps people relax.
这个我倒不知道,不过我相信它有助于放松身心。
A: What other kind of music do you listen to?
其他类型的音乐,你喜欢听什么?
B: Actually. I mostly just listen to classical music. What about you?
其实,我一般听古典音乐,你呢?
A: To be honest, I think classical music is too complicated for me.
老实说,我觉得古典音乐对我来说有点儿太深奥了。
B: What kind of music do you prefer then?
那你喜欢听什么?
A: I like pop music. Do you?
我喜欢听流行音乐,你喜欢吗?
B: Not really. I don't think pop music has much depth.
不怎么喜欢,我觉得流行音乐都没什么深度。
A: I see what you mean. I think that's why I like it so much.
我明白你的意思,不过这也正是我喜欢它的原因。
B: How long have you been into pop music then?
那你喜欢流行音乐有多久了?
A: I've always been into it. Have you always liked classical music?
我一直都很喜欢听,你是一直都喜欢听古典音乐吗?
B: Not really. When I was little, we didn't really listen to music at all.
也不是,我小时候根本就不听音乐。
A: So how did you become interested in it?
那你怎么就开始对古典音乐感兴趣了?
B: Well, when I was about ten years old, I started playing the piano. I think that's how it all started.
大概是十岁的时候我开始学钢琴,我想就是从那时候开始的。
A: Do you still play piano?
你现在还弹钢琴吗?
B: Yes, it's one of my hobbies.
对,那是我的一个爱好。