跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第339期:我打来是想了解一下您要出租的公寓
日期:2017-07-25 09:19

(单词翻译:单击)

I'm calling for the apartment you want to rent.
我打来是想了解一下您要出租的公寓。


A:Hello,is this Mr Brown?
你好,请问是布朗先生吗?
B:Yes,this is John Brown.
是的,我是约翰布朗。
A:I'm calling for the apartment you want to rent.Is the one-bedroom apartment still available?
我打电话来是想了解一下您要出租的公寓。那间单间公寓还没租出去吧。
B:Yes,it is.It is with a bathroom,but no balcony.That's all.
是的,还没有。它有浴室,但是没有阳台。没别的了。
A:I see.How am I supposed to pay my rent?
我明白了。我应该如何付款呢?
B:As a rule.the rent is due at the end of each quarter and one-month deposit is necessary.
房租一般是每个季度末交,还要付一个月的押金。
A:Apart from the rent,what else should I pay?
除了房租,我还要付其他费用吗?
B:I'm afraid that you have to pay for the water and electricity.
恐怕你得付水费和电费。
A:I got it.Besides,I hope we can sign a lease after I examine it.
我了解了,还有,我希望在检查房子后可以签一份租约。
B:No,problem.
没问题。

更多英语资讯欢迎关注微信公众号 SmethilyFM(注意:“S”“FM”均为大写)

分享到