跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第781期:团队精神
日期:2020-11-30 08:34

(单词翻译:单击)

实用句子Useful Expressions


I'm an excellent team player.

我富有团队合作精神。


All the staff were really helpful when I joined the farm a couple of months ago.

我来这个公司上班有两三个月了,这里所以的同事对我都很好。


He always gets on well with his colleagues.

他总能和同事们相处很好。


He sounds pretty hard to get along with.

听起来他这个人很难相处。


We are fed up with him.

我们已经受够他了。



经典对话



A: How did your interview go?

你面试的怎么样?


B: Pretty well. I don't know if I'll get the promotion or not, but I feel good about it.

挺好的,虽然我不清楚是否能成功升职,但是自我感觉还不错。


A: If you get the promotion, what will your new title be?

如果你真的升职了,那你的新头衔是什么呢?


B: If I get the promotion, I will be a senior engineer instead of an assistant engineer.

由助理工程师变为高级工程师。


A: Who interviewed you?

我明白了,谁面试的呢?


B: My boss.

我的上司。


A: What kind of questions did she ask you?

她问了你一些什么类型的问题?


B: She asked me about my ability to work in a team and what I thought a good boss should be.

她问我在团队中的工作能力如何,以及在我心中一个好的上司应该是什么样的?


A: The second one sounds rather difficult to answer. What did you tell her?

第二个问题,听上去似乎很难回答,你是怎么说的?


B: I told her that I'm an excellent team player and a good boss should treat male and female employees equally.

我告诉她,我富有团队合作精神。而一个好的上司应该做到对待下属,无论男女,都一视同仁。


A: Those are good answers. How did she react?

回答的很好啊,她有什么反应?


B: She told me that even when I become a senior engineer, I'll have to work with the assistant engineers as a team.

她跟我说,即使我升职为高级工程师,我还是得和助理工程师一起在一个团队工作。


A: What do you think about her as a boss?

你觉得她作为上司做的怎么样?


B: She's pretty easy to get along with. She listens to her employees and treats everyone equally.

她很平易近人,善于听下属的意见,而且能一视同仁。


A: You're lucky. Not everyone has such a great boss.

你真是太走运了,不是所有人都能遇到这么好的上司。


B: That's true. She's highly esteemed among everyone at my company.

没错,我们公司里大家都对他评价很高。

分享到