(单词翻译:单击)
When's your birthday?/What day were you born?/What is your date of birth?
你的生日是什么时候?你是哪天出生的?你的生日是哪天?
What month were you born?/What year were you born?
你是几月份出生的?你是哪年出生的?
How old are you?/What's your age?
你多大了?
You look like you're in your twenties./You look twenty-something.
你看起来就像二十来岁的样子
You look young for your age.
你看起来比你实际年龄年轻。
He looks a lot older than his years.
他看起来比实际年龄老一些。
You could pass for twenty five.
不知道的人还以为你才25呢。
I'm pushing fifty.
我快50岁啦。
I'm over forty.
我已经40多岁了。
We're the same age./You're the same age as me.
我们同岁。
If you're old, then I'm ancient.
你要是算老,那我不都成古人了。
What's your sign?
你是什么星座的?
I don't pay attention to that stuff.
我从来不注意那些东西。
What's your Chinese astrological sign?
你是属什么的?
I was born in the year of the horse.
我是马年出生的。
I'm a dragon.
我属龙。
Conversation:
A: What's your sign?
你是什么星座?
B: I don't know, I don't pay attention to that stuff.
我不知道,我不是很在意这些。
A: What month were you born?
你是几月出生的?
B: I was born in July.
我是七月出生的。
A: Then you may be a Cancer or a Leo.
那么,你可能是巨蟹座或者是狮子座。