跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第644期:"去医院"该如何描述自己的症状?(2)
日期:2020-03-31 10:40

(单词翻译:单击)

I get out of breath easily.
我很容易喘不上气来。

I'm always out of breath.
我经常喘不上气。

Even doing the lightest exercise leaves me out of breath.
做一些最简单的运动都会让我喘不上气。

I'm having trouble breathing./My chest feels heavy.
我呼吸有些困难。/我胸闷。

Spicy food makes me sick to my stomach.
吃辣的食物让我的胃不舒服。

I have diarrhea.
我腹泻。

Greasy food always gives me diarrhea.
油腻的食物总让我腹泻。
diarrhea
腹泻

My stomach is upset./I have an upset stomach.
我的胃不舒服。

I'm nauseous.
我恶心。
nauseous
恶心的;想吐的

I get sick to my stomach.
我的胃不舒服。

I vomit./throw up.
我呕吐。

I think I've got food poisoning.
我想我是食物中毒了。

I ate something that didn't agree with me.
我吃了一些不适合我的东西。

The pain is below my stomach./The pain is in my lower abdomen.
我的胃下面痛/我的小腹痛。

I've got a lot of gas.
我肚子里有胀气。

I feel bloated.
我感觉胃胀。

Dialogue1:
A: I hurt my shoulder when I work out.
我锻炼身体的时候,把肩膀弄伤了。

B: Could you move it like this? How about like this?
你能这样动吗?这样呢?

A: I can, but it really hurts.
可以,不过真的很痛。


Dialogue2:
A: It's been hurting right here for a few days.
这儿已经疼了好几天了。

B: It sounds like you pulled/injured a muscle.
你好像拉伤肌肉了。
pull/injure a muscle
肌肉拉伤


Dialogue3:
A: I feel light-headed and dizzy, especially when I stand up quickly.
我感觉头晕目眩,特别是突然站起来的时候。

B: Let's check your blood pressure. That should help us figure it out.
我来测一下你的血压,那样应该能够帮助我们做出判断。

分享到