(单词翻译:单击)
Great minds think alike.
英雄所见略同
We both came up with the same solution to the problem.Great minds think alike.
我们两个对这个问题都想到相同的解决方式,真是英雄所见略同。
A:This is a great bar.It's really hopping.
这是个不错的酒吧。他们可真忙。
B:Yes,this was a great idea to come here.I'm glad we came out tonight.
是啊,咱们来这儿可真是个好主意。很高兴我们今晚出来玩了。
A:Where would you like to sit?
你想坐在哪儿?
B:By the window.
窗户旁边吧。
A:Great minds think alike.
咱们可真是英雄所见略同啊。
C:How are you tonight?What can I get you to drink?
今晚过的怎么样?想喝点什么?
A:Please give me a few minutes.
给我们几分钟考虑一下。
C:Certainly.I'll be right back to take your order.
好的,我马上就回来帮您点。
A:Alice.what do you want?
艾丽斯,你想喝点什么?
B:Just a glass of juice,please.
一杯果汁就好。
C:Have you decided?
你们决定了吗?
A:Yes,I'll have a beer and my friend will have an orange juice.
是的,我要一杯啤酒,我的朋友要一杯橙汁。
C:I'll be right back with those.
马上给你们拿来。