跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第596期:"Just shoot me now"可不是让你开枪!
日期:2019-07-17 09:53

(单词翻译:单击)

I'd rather die
我宁可去死

I'd rather die than wait for three hours.
我宁愿去死也不要等三个小时。

A: We've been at this mall for three hours. How much longer will you be?
我们已经在这个商场呆了三个小时了,你还要呆多久?
B: I need some new shoes and still have to buy a gift for my sister.
我需要一些新鞋,还得给我妹妹买个礼物。
A: So you will only need another thirty minutes, right?
所以你只需要30分钟,对吧?
B: In your dreams. I'll be at least another three to four hours.
做梦,我至少还有三到四个小时。
A: Why so long?
为什么这么久?
B: I also have to buy some new clothes for work and you could do with a few new business shirts and ties.
我还要为工作买一些新衣服,而且你需要一些新的商务衬衫和领带。
A: Just shoot me now.
干脆让我死了算了。
B: Look, to save time, let's go our separate ways. You get what you need while I'm buying what I need. We can meet back at the car in ninety minutes.
为了节省时间,我们分头行动。我买我需要的东西,你买你需要的。我们可以90分钟后在车上碰面。
A: But I hate buying clothes on my own. I never know whether they look good or not.
但我讨厌自己买衣服,我不知道它们是否好看。

分享到