(单词翻译:单击)
I hate/get sick of getting up early in winter.
我讨厌在冬天早起。
A: Hurry up. It's seven o'clock now. We will be late.
快点,已经七点了,我们要迟到了。
B: Don't worry. We have an appointment at nine. We still have plenty of time.
别着急,我们的约定是在九点,我们还有足够的时间。
A: If you don't get up, we will certainly be late.
如果你不起床,我们肯定会迟到的。
B: I slept late last night. I'm still sleepy. Let me sleep another half an hour, please.
我昨晚睡晚了,我还很困呢。让我再睡半个小时吧,求你了。
A: No way, you should get up and have breakfast.
没门,你应该起床吃早饭了。
B: I'm not going to have breakfast. I'm going to sleep. You can prepare for the picnic first and weak me up in half an hour.
我不吃早饭了,我要睡觉。你可以先为野餐做准备,半个小时后叫我。
A: I'll drive later and you can sleep in the car. We have to set out early. There may be a traffic jam in the city today.
呆会儿我开车,你可以在车里睡。我们得早点出发,今天市里可能会有点堵车。
B: Well, I'm getting up now. You're too verbose. Pass me my sportswear.
好吧,我现在就起床,你太啰嗦了,把我的运动服递给我。
A: The temperature is a little low outside today. You'd better wear more.
今天外面的温度有点低,你最好穿的多一点。
B: Okay, I'll wear a coat.
好吧,我穿一件外套。