跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第800期:如何委婉提出离婚
日期:2020-12-29 08:27

(单词翻译:单击)

divorce

离婚


divorce sb

和某人离婚


get divorced

离婚


end in divorce

以离婚收场


Let's get divorced.

我们离婚吧。


Tom's marriage ended in divorce.

汤姆的婚姻最终以离婚收场。


The man got a divorce from his wife last month.

The man divorced his wife last month.

这个男的上个月和他的妻子离婚了。


custoody

监管;抚养权


Max was given custody of the children after his divorce.

离婚后,孩子归马克思照顾。


A: Hello, I haven't seen you for a long time. I am really happy to meet you here.

您好,好久没见你了,很高兴在这遇见你。


B: I am happy too. Have you heard? Jerry is going to divorce his wife. I am sorry to tell you about that.

我也很高兴,你听说了吗?杰瑞要和他的妻子离婚了,很抱歉告诉你这些。


A: Really? I can't believe that. I'm so surprised. Why did they decide to end their marriage suddenly?

真的吗?我简直不敢相信,我很惊讶,为什么他们突然决定要离婚呢?


B: I heard that they didn't get along well with each other and fought a lot.

我听说他们俩合不来,还经常吵架。


A: That's not what I know. I thought that they were happy together.

我知道的不是这样,我还以为他们在一起很幸福呢。


B: That isn't true. To tell you the truth, Jerry told me that they had been separated for half a year.

并不是这样,事实上杰瑞告诉我,他们已经分居半年了。


A: I still can't believe. But if they both determined to divorce, I hope they will have an amicable split.

我还是不敢相信,但是如果双方都决定要离婚,我希望他们能够好聚好散。


B: I will tell Jerry what you said.

我会把你说的话转告给杰瑞的。


A: What about the children?

小孩怎么办?


B: Jerry was given custody of the children after his divorce.

离婚后,孩子归杰瑞照顾。


A: Their marriage is really a mistake.

他们的婚姻真是一个错误。


B: What a pity.

真遗憾啊。

分享到