(单词翻译:单击)
Do you mind telling me what's on your mind?
你介意告诉我你在想什么吗?
I wish you would tell me what's bothering you.
我希望你告诉我,是什么让你烦心。
What are you so worried about?
什么事让你这么担心
You look deep in thought. Anything I can help you with?
你看起来有心事,有没有需要我帮忙的地方?
Stop beating around the Bush.
不用绕弯子了。
Get to the point, I don't have all day.
开门见山,我没有时间
Give it to me straight. Don't hold anything back.
直接跟我说,不要有所保留。
Let's just cut to the chase.
咱们直接说正事吧。
No small talk. Let's get to the point right away.
不用绕圈子,咱们直接切入主题吧
A: Is anything worrying you?
有什么事让你担心吗?
B: Oh, well, it's this new boss we have in the office. He was hired from the outside, not promoted from within. So there's a bit of friction at work.
哦,是我们办公室的新上司。他是从外面聘来的,不是从内部提拔的,所以工作的时候有些摩擦。
A: Do you get along with him? Are you worried he may not like you?
你跟他相处的好吗?你是在担心他可能不喜欢你吗?
B: Yeah, I get along with him alright I guess, same as the previous boss. It's not that I'm worried about, I just don't like it when our department change directions suddenly every time we have a new boss.
是啊,我想我跟他相处的还行,和跟以前老板一样。这不是我所担心的,我只是不喜欢每次有新上司上任的时候,部门的目标总是会突然改变。