跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第681期:心情不好别再用unhappy了
日期:2020-05-25 10:31

(单词翻译:单击)

I get upset.

我很生气。


That's so offensive.

真是令人生气。

offensive是“进攻的”, “进攻性的”意思,和defensive“防御的”, “防备的”是一对反义词。但是,这里的offensive是“冒犯的”,“无礼的”,“侮辱的”意思。offensiv作“进攻的”意思讲时,只在句中修饰名词。“她好像挺有进攻性的”,这句话用英文来说就是"She really seemed like an offensive girl". 但是,"She really seemed to be offensive"的意思却是“她好像很无礼”


That person is so rude.

那个人太粗鲁了。


How rude can you be?

你怎么如此无礼?


That really makes me mad/angry/upset.

那简直要让我发疯。

make sb mad

让某人发疯


He drives me crazy when he does that.

他那样做的时候简直让我发疯。

drive sb mad/crazy

让某人发疯


I'm really displeased with her behavior.

我对她的行为感到非常不满意。

be displeased with...

对...不满意


She is the most unpleasant woman I've ever met.

她是我见过的最令人讨厌的女人。


That kind of thing really pisses me off.

这种事太让我心烦了。

piss sb off

让某人生气


Dialogue1


A: What's wrong with you?

你怎么了?


B: I dropped my sunglasses and they all got scratched up. It makes me so sad when I do that.

我把眼镜掉在地上刮坏了,这让我很难过。


Conversation:

A: What's wrong? You don't look too happy.

怎么了?你看起来不太高兴。


B: No, I'm not.

是啊,我很生气。


A: Why? What happened?

为什么,出了什么事?


B: I was talking with a customer who came into the office today. He was going to ABC University, and he made a remark about DEF University, which I went to. That really put me in a bad mood.

我今天接待了一位来我们办公室的客户,他要去ABC大学,但他对我上的DEF大学评论了一通,让我很不高兴。

put sb in a bad mood

让某人不高兴


A: Try not to let it get to you. Why don't you sit down here? I'll give you a massage.

别让这件事影响你,干脆在这儿坐一坐吧,我来给你做做按摩。

get to在这里是“影响”,“对...产生影响”。

分享到