(单词翻译:单击)
See you around
回头见
see you later.
I know what I should do.I'll see you around.
我知道我该怎么做了,回头见。
A:Hello.
你好。
B:Hi there!
嗨,你好。
A:Please allow me to introduce myself.My name is Mandy Lee.
请允许我自我介绍一下。我叫曼迪.李
B:Pleased to meet you.My name is Jim.Did you just move in next door?
很高兴认识你。我叫吉姆。你是刚搬到隔壁来的吗?
A:Yes,I did.Have you lived here long?
对,你在这儿住了很长时间吗?
B:Me?I guess so.I've lived here for about 6 years now.Have you lived in America very long?
我?算是吧。我在这儿已经住了六年了。你在美国住了很长时间了吗?
A:No.Not really.I left Vietnam and came to America two years ago.Where do you work,Jim?
没有。我两年前离开越南来到了美国。你在哪里工作,吉姆?
B:I teach mathematics at a college.What do you do?
我在一所学院教数学。你做什么?
A:I am a mechanic.I repair truck engines.
我是机械师。我修理车的发动机。
B:Well,Mandy,it was good to meet you.I have to go now.I'm teaching a class this evening and I need to go to the college.
曼迪,很高兴认识你。我现在要走了。今晚我有课。我要到学校去了。
A:It was nice to meet you,too,Jim.
能认识你我也很高兴,吉姆。
B:See you around.
回头见。