跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第417期:请大家不要拘束
日期:2018-01-06 09:34

(单词翻译:单击)

Please don't stand on ceremony
请大家不要拘束


stand on ceremony
拘束;拘于礼节;讲究客套
As we are old friends,it's totally unnecessary to stand on ceremony.
都是老朋友,实在没必要这么客气。
Then I will not stand on ceremony.
那我就不客气了。

A:It's very nice of you to invite me.
你真是太好了,请我来做客。
B:I'm very glad you could come,Mr.Liu,Will you take a seat at the head of the table?It's an informal dinner,please don't stand on ceremony.Mr.Liu,would you like to have some chicken?
刘先生,您能来我很高兴。请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家不要拘束。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗?
A:Thank you.This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant.Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?
谢谢。这是我第一次来中餐馆。请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗?
B:Generally speaking,Cantonese food is a bit light,Shanghai food is rather oily,and Hunan dishes are very spicy,having a strong and hot taste.
一般来说,广东菜清单一点。上海菜比较油腻。湖南菜香味浓。辣味很重。
A:Chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared,delicious and very palatable.They are very good in color,flavor and taste.
中国菜做的很精细。色,香,味俱全。
B:Mr.Liu,would you care for another helping?
刘先生,再来一点吧?
A:No more,thank you.I'm quite full.
不了,谢谢。我已经很饱了。
B:Did you enjoy your meal?
您吃的怎么样?
A:It's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time.It's such a rich dinner.
好久没有吃过这么美味的饭菜了。这顿饭太丰盛了。
B:I'm so glad you like it.
您很喜欢,我不胜荣幸。
A:Thank you very much for your hospitality.
谢谢你的盛情款待。

分享到
重点单词
  • hospitalityn. 好客,殷勤,酒店管理
  • palatableadj. 美味的,愉快的
  • ceremonyn. 典礼,仪式,礼节,礼仪
  • unnecessaryadj. 不必要的,多余的
  • informaladj. 非正式的,不拘形式的
  • flavorn. 滋味,香料,风格 vt. 加味于
  • oilyadj. 油的,油滑的,油腔滑调的