跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第565期:和上司谈论工作
日期:2019-04-05 15:35

(单词翻译:单击)

A: Emily, could you stay a few extra minutes to discuss your project with me?
艾米丽,你能不能多呆几分钟,跟我讨论一下你的设计方案
B: Sure. We're on a pretty tight schedule, but we should be able to finish it just on time.
好的,尽管我们的时间很紧张,但是我们应该能够按时完工
A: Are all of your team members on schedule?
你所有的组员都能按时完成吗
B: A few of the graphic designers are a bit behind in their work because of computer problems.
尤其的图像设计师,由于电脑的问题,工作进度有点滞后
A: How have the decided to deal with that?
他们打算怎么解决
B: They've agreed to work over-time until it's finished. They've even decided to come in on the weekend.
他们同意加班,直到完成为止,甚至还打算周末都过来加班
A: That's true dedication. I'm impressed. When is it due?
真的是很敬业,这样我很感动,什么时候交稿
B: We agreed that the deadline was next Friday.
我们协议约定的最后期限是下周五
A: Right. Well, given that your colleagues are working so hard on this project, I suppose we could change that deadline to Monday morning. I won't have time to look over it on the weekend anyway.
那好,鉴于你的组员们工作都相当卖力,我想我们可以把交稿期限延期到下下个周一,反正我周末也没时间看这个方案
B: That'd be very helpful. An extra weekend is all they really need. Thanks.
那可帮了大忙了,他们确实需要再多一个周末的时间,谢谢
A: That's alright. Make sure everyone knows that we must stick to the new deadline.
不客气,要确保每个人都知道,我们必须赶在最后期限之前完成任务
B: I will.
我会的。
A: I know you have a tight schedule so I won't take up more of your time. Have a good evening.
我知道你的时间非常宝贵,我就不多占用了,祝你晚上过得愉快
B: You, too. See you tomorrow.
你也是,明天见。

分享到