跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第673期:“迟到”“早退”如何表达
日期:2020-05-13 10:21

(单词翻译:单击)

Sorry, I'm late.

抱歉,我迟到了。


Sorry to be late.

抱歉迟到了。


Sorry, I'm late. But I couldn't find your office.

抱歉,我迟到了。我找不到你的办公室了。


I got held up in traffic.

我遇到交通堵塞了。


Can I come in late tomorrow?

我明天能晚点来吗?


I can't make it on time tomorrow.

我明天没法准时。


I've got to go a bit early today.

我今晚得早点走。


Is it okay if I leave early tomorrow night?

我明天晚上可以早点儿走吗?


Can I leave early tomorrow?

我明天能早点走吗?


Conversation1:

A: I'm sorry, I'm late. There was an accident on the freeway and it took them forever to clear the road.

对不起,我迟到了。高速公路上发生了事故,他们花了好长时间才把路面清理干净。


B: I keep telling you, just take the subway and you won't have to worry about that kind of stuff.

我一直和你说,只要坐地铁就不用担心这种事情了。


Conversation2:

A: I need to come in late tomorrow, so I can drop my wife off at the airport.

我明天得晚来一会儿,这样我可以顺便把妻子送到机场。


B: No problem. But I might need to to stay late, so we can get that new project done on time.

没问题,不过我可能需要你晚上加班,这样我们就可以按时完成新项目了。


Conversation3:

A: I don't think I can make it in today. I'm really feeling sick.

我觉得我今天去不了了,我觉得很不舒服。


B: That's too bad. Just get some rest and we'll see you tomorrow.

太糟糕了,好好休息一下吧,我们明天见。

分享到