(单词翻译:单击)
She is a girl of my dreams.
她就是我的梦中情人。
a gril of my deams.
梦想中的女孩;梦中情人
She's my type.
She's my cup of tea.
A:I saw Lily for the first time and felt like I'd been stuck by lighting.She is a girl of my dreams.I have a date with her on Friday,but I really can't decide what to do.
我第一次见到莉莉就有了触电的感觉。她就是我的梦中情人。星期五我们有约会,但是我真的不知道做些什么。
B:What about taking her for a dinner or a movie?
带她去吃晚餐或者去看电影怎么样?
A:Not bad.Any other ideas?
不错。还有什么别的主意吗?
B:Well,there's a play on campus this weekend.
这周末学校有一场戏剧演出。
A:Good idea.That way she'll think that I have culture.Do you have any other suggestions?
好主意。这样她会觉得我很有修养。你还有其他建议吗?
B:What's the matter with these ideas?
我提的这些主意有什么不好的吗?
A:They are good,but I still need a few more.
很好,但是我还需要更多一点。
B:What about going on a picnic.
去野餐怎么样?
A:Cool,but what if the weather isn't ideal?
很好,但是如果天公不作美怎么办?
B:You could take her to the art museum or a cafe.How do you like the ideas I've given you?
你可以带他去美术馆或者咖啡厅。你觉得这些主意怎么样?
A:They're all good.
都很好。