(单词翻译:单击)
Now the deadlines are near but I have finished neither of them.
现在期限就要到了,可我一个都没做完。
1. deadline 截止期限;最后期限
I hope we can finish this before the deadline.
我希望我们能在截止日期前完成。
meet the deadline
赶上最后期限
I am not able to meet the deadline because I've been too busy recently.
由于最近太忙了,我没办法在截止期限前完成工作。
A:John,you look pale.What happened?
约翰,你面色苍白。怎么了?
B:I stayed up late last night.
我昨晚熬夜了。
A:Did you have something on your mind? You look so concerned!Maybe I can help you.
你在想什么事吗?你看起来很忧虑。也许我可以帮帮你。
B:I'm under a lot of pressure.My manager is very pushy.He assigned me two projects.Now the deadlines are near but I have finished neither of them.
我最近压力很大。我经理太严格了。一下子让我做两个项目。现在期限就要到了,可我一个都没做完。
A:Is there anything I can do for you?
我能帮得上什么忙吗?
B:Well.I guess no one can help me but myself.For the moment,I just need someone to talk to so that I can relieve stress.
我想我只能靠自己。现在我只需要一个可以说话的人。让我缓解一下压力。
A:I know your feeling.Take it easy and say something to me if you like.
我理解你的感受。放轻松些。如果你愿意就向我倾诉吧。
B:You are so kind.Thank you.
你真是太好了,谢谢。