跟艾米莉一起学口语(MP3+文本) 第507期:参与
日期:2018-09-10 09:29

(单词翻译:单击)

pitch in
参与;做出贡献


If we all pitch in, we can finish on time.
如果我们都参与的话,我们可以按时完成。


A:I'd like to help pitch in with dinner.
我想帮忙一起做饭。
B:Really? You're joking.
真的吗?你在开玩笑吧。
A:No. I'd like to do something special for you on your birthday.
没开玩笑。我想在你的生日为你做点儿特别的事情。
B:I'd like that. Alright, put on this apron first.
很好。好吧。先把这个围裙系上。
A:Ok... Now how can I help, hon?
好的。,现在我怎办帮忙,亲爱的?
B:Hmm, let me see... Boil some water and then whisk two eggs.
嗯,让我看看...烧点水,然后再打两个鸡蛋。
A:Easy. I could do that with my eyes closed.(after a while) Done.
简单。我闭着眼睛都能做。做好了。
B:Not bad. Okay, now take some meat and potatoes from the fridge.
还不错嘛。好,现在从冰箱里拿点儿肉和土豆来。
A:How many potatoes do you need?
你需要几个土豆?
B:Three. And bring four bell pepper.
三个。再拿四个青椒。
A:Gotcha... Ok. Here they are.
明白...好了,拿来了。
B:Now wash them,then dice the potatoes and bell peppers. Then slice the meat.
现在把它们洗一洗。然后把土豆和青椒切成丁儿,然后再把肉切成片。
A:Where's the peeler?
削皮刀在哪儿?
B:It's in the cabinet... Adam, the gas cooker doesn't work.
在橱柜里。亚当,煤气灶坏了。
A:What? Oh, shit! I cut my finger.
什么?哦,该死!我切到手了。
B:Let me take a look at that... I can't stop the bleeding. We need to go to the hospital.
让我看看,我没法给你止血。我们得去医院。
A:I guess cooking is not as easy as I thought.
我想做饭并不像我想的那么简单。

分享到
重点单词
  • slicen. 薄片,切片 vt. 切成薄片,削
  • cabinetn. 橱柜,内阁 adj. 私人的
  • pitchn. 沥青,树脂,松脂 n. 程度,投掷,球场,音高 v
  • bleedingn. 出血;渗色 adj. 流血的;同情的 v. 出血;