(单词翻译:单击)
It's time to sign the contract.
是时候签合同了。
I suggest signing a three-year contract.
我建议签订三年的合同
There should be no problem for the contract, we can sign it.
合同没问题,我们可以签了。
Conversation:
A: Good morning, Mr Wilt. I'm glad we can reach an agreement on our products after negotiation.
早上好,维尔特先生。很高兴我们通过谈判能对我们的产品达成协议。
B: Good morning, Mr Michael. I'm here today to sign the contract, I hope we can reach a win-win situation.
早上好,迈克尔先生。我今天来这里是为了签合同的事情,希望我们能够实现双赢。
A: Wonderful. We have prepared the contract, please take a look. If you have any dissatisfaction, please let us know.
太好了,我们已经准备好了。合同请看一下,如果你有什么不满意的地方提出来。
B: Okay. Well, I think the contract is well drawn up. I didn't find anything wrong.
好的,我觉得这个合同拟定的很好,我并没有发现什么不妥的地方。
A: That should be great.
那就太好了。
B: Since there is no problem now, I hope we will sign the contract as soon as possible. But there is only one English contract and I'd like to know about another Chinese contract.
既然现在没有什么问题,我希望我们尽快把合同签了。不过这里只有一份英文合同,我想知道另一份中文合同是什么情况。
A: Don't worry. That one is already printed. It's in my office.
不用担心,那一份也已经打印好了,就在我的办公室里。
B: We both need to sign two formal contracts in English and Chinese.
我们双方都需要签署两份中英文的正式合同。
A: That's right. I have asked my assistant to bring this over. Here they are, you can check them again and sign it.
是的,我已经让助理把这个带过来了。合同都在这里了,您再核实一下就可以签名了。
B: We finally come to this moment, I'm so excited.
终于等到这一刻了,还是很激动的。
A: Yes. We have been looking forward to it for a long time.
是的,我们已经期待很长时间了。
B: Happy cooperation. I hope we go for a drink and drink to our cooperation.
合作愉快,我建议我们一起去喝一杯,为我们的合作干杯。
A: I'd like to go. Let's go.
我愿意去,走吧。