(单词翻译:单击)
This kind of love rarely develops in the teen years.
这种爱很少产生于青少年时期 。
Tired of chasing love? Remember, the secret to finding true romance is not trying so hard.
难道厌倦了去追逐爱情?记住,找到真爱的秘诀是很努力地尝试 。
Internet dating, singles clubs and personal ads are popular.
网络约会,单身俱乐部和个人广告是很受欢迎的 。
However, seeking love can set us up for disappointment.
但是,寻求真爱可能会另我们失望 。
More rewarding is to focus on self-improvement, abandoning chase and attracting love into your life.
更多的收获是自我提高,放弃追逐,并且吸引理想的爱情进入你的生活 。
Here's how to start: Live in the present.
首先要做到的是:活在当下 。
Let go of the thought that everything would be better if only you had someone to share it with.
不要认为事情只有和他人分享才能更好的发展 。
When you meet someone, don't get fixed on possible outcomes.
当你遇见某人时,不要确定可能的结果 。
Be truly selfish. Know what you want in a partner and say so.
为自己着想 。清楚自己想要一个怎么的伙伴,并且会说不 。
Be self-sufficient. It's not an admission of weakness to have needs and desires—we all have them and deserve to satisfy them.
实现自给自足 。有需求和欲望不是承认弱点——我们都有这些,也应该让自己得到满足 。
Meet them yourself in positive ways so you won't get yourself to "use" or scare off would-be partners.
采取积极的方式实现自给自足,这样你不会利用或者吓跑可能的伴侣 。
Concerned about dating? Because dating can be distracting and time-consuming, many teens put off dating so they can focus on school, music, sports, or other interests.
还在担心约会吗?约会可能会让你分心并且费时,许多青少年推迟约会,这样他们才能集中精神上学,音乐,体育,或者其他兴趣爱好上 。
Group dates allow young teens to interact with the opposite sex in a safe environment.
小组约会能够让青少年在一个安全的环境中和异性互动 。
Being with different people lets the teen learn more about the kind of person they enjoy.
和不同的人在一起,可以让青少年明白自己喜欢和什么样的人待在一起 。