(单词翻译:单击)
Dry cleaners and hair cutters don't rob us blind.
干洗店和卷发器不会让我们没眼光。
We can leave the motel bed unmade.
我们可以不整理床铺直接离开旅馆。
We get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness.
一点点体贴的行为就能增加我们的信誉。
If we're 34 and single, nobody notices.
如果我们34岁,单身,没有人会注意到。
Everything on our face stays its original color.
我们的面庞还是过去的样子。
We can quietly enjoy a car ride from the passenger seat.
我们可以安静坐在车里享受旅程。
Three pairs of shoes are more than enough.
三双鞋子就足够了。
We don't have to clean our apartment if the meter reader is coming.
如果抄表员来到房间,我们不一定非要打扫房间。
We can drop by to see a friend without having to bring a little gift.
我们可以不带任何礼物去看朋友。
We are not expected to know the names of more than five colors.
我们不需要知道5种颜色以上颜色的名称。
We are unable to see wrinkles in our clothes.
在我们的衣服上没有褶皱。
Our belly usually hides our big hips.
我们的肚子通常隐藏了我们的大屁股。
One wallet and one pair of shoes, one color, all seasons.
一年四季,我们都是一个钱包,一双鞋,一种颜色。
Christmas shopping can be accomplished for 25 relatives, on December 24th, in 45 minutes.
圣诞节,12月24日,我们大约花45分钟,为25个亲人买礼物。
It's Great to Be a Woman Because...
做一个女人真棒……
We got off the Titanic first.
我们遇到危难总是优先得救。
We can scare male bosses with mysterious gynecological disorder excuses.
我们可以害怕男老板,以神秘的妇科紊乱为理由。
If we marry someone 20 years younger, we know we look like an idiot.
如果和比我们年轻20岁的人结婚,那么我们看起来想笨蛋。
We have the ability to dress ourselves.
我们有能力为自己挑选衣服。
We can talk to people of the opposite sex without having to picture them naked.
在和异性说话的时候,我们不会想象对方一丝不挂的样子。
There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
有时候巧克力真的能解决你所有的问题。
We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.
我们完全可以通过看一个人鞋子来评判这个人。
We can make comments about how silly men are in their presence, because they aren't listening anyway.
我们可以评论一个男人在外表上有多糟糕,因为他们并不在意这些。