(单词翻译:单击)
Routines
惯例
I get up everyday at 5:30.
我每天在5:30起床 。
I shave and wash up.
我刮胡子,洗脸 。
I get a quick-buy to eat.
我顺便很快的吃完早饭 。
I'm on the road by 6:30.
我在六点半左右动身 。
I get to the studio and have a cup of coffee.
我到工作室后喝杯咖啡 。
And on and on.
之后的之后等等 。
We all have routine that we go through everyday.
每一天我们都会有些惯例 。
The thing we do, almost as a rule.
我们所作的事情,几乎像一个规则 。
Routines can be wonderful, like certain exercise routine that we follow, it keeps us on track to being fit.
惯例可以非常美妙,就像我们遵循一定的锻炼,让我们保持健康 。
I call my parents and brother every Friday, it's part of my weekly routine.
每星期五我都会打电话给我的父母和兄弟,这是我每周例行的一部分 。
But routines can also makes a day kind of blind, or lacking flavor, a bit too normal.
但是惯例也可以使一天盲然、或缺少味道,毕竟有点太正常了 。
We go through a day, and it is not so special.
我们经历了一天,并不是很特别 。
It's easy for the day to fly by if we just take our routines.
如果我们只是例行公事,这一天很容易就会飞逝而过 。
If you get a chance, do something outside your daily routine.
如果你得到一个机会,去做一件在你的日常生活中惯例之外的事情 。
Choose a different way to walk to the bus stop.
选择不同的道路来到汽车站 。
Find a new restaurant to eat lunch.
找一家新开的餐馆吃午餐 。
Call your loved one at the time you normally wouldn't.
在你通常不会的时间打电话给你所爱的人 。
These are big changes in your routines.
这些都是你自己惯例中的大改变 。
With those little chances, you can spice up the life in a little ways.
有了那些小的机会,可以使你增加一点生活方式 。
Talking about it:
谈论下面的话题:
Describe your daily routine?
在你日常生活中有惯例吗?
Does your daily routine ever vary?
你的日常惯例是否变化过?
How? What could you do to change your routine?
怎么了?你能做些什么来改变生活习惯?
Do you enjoy changes?
你喜欢改变吗?
What kind of changes do you enjoy?
你喜欢什么样的改变?
What are the advantages of having a routine?
有惯例有什么优点?
What are the disadvantages of having a routine?
有惯例有什么缺点?
Some people say "variety is the spice of life". What does this mean to you?
有些人说"变化是生活的调味品" 。你认为这是什么意思?