(单词翻译:单击)
Stuck in the past
纠结过去
I think it's natual to reflect at the end of the day,
我认为在一天结束的时候是一种自然的反映,
or the end of the week,month or year.
或者一周,每月或每年结束的时候 。
But the danger of a reflecting and focusing on the past is that we kind of get lost in it.
但专注于过去的反映会危险到让我们迷失在其中 。
I know people that think about all the mistakes they've made,
我知道人们思考他们已经犯过的所有错误,
the lost opportunities,the things they wish they could go back and change.
错失的良机,他们希望能够回过头去改变的东西 。
They always seem to be talking about the past.
他们似乎总是谈论过去 。
They just can't let go of it.
他们只是不能放开 。
It's almost like they spend more time in the past than in the present.
几乎他们过去花的时间比现在更多 。
On the other hand, I think having zero regret is a mistake.
另一方面,我认为零遗憾是一种错误 。
It's good to say "sorry", it's good to learn from my mistakes.
很高兴说“对不起”,因为从我的错误中吸取教训非常好 。
But too much is too much.
但太多就是肯定太多了 。
It's nice to think about the good old days when life was great.
很高兴思考以前时光幸福的生活 。
Times from my childhood, times when we used to go to a certain school, times when we used to play certain games.
从我的童年时代,我们过去常常上那所学校的那些时光,我们过去常常玩那些游戏的那些时光 。
It's nice to think about the once-in-a-while and be not sdulgic.
很高兴偶尔回想,但不要沉湎于此 。
But we live in the present, it's good to laugh about time's gone by.
但我们活在当下,对于时光的流逝开怀大笑很好 。
But what happens when we are crying about those times,
但当我们哭诉那些时光的时候发生了什么,
what happens when we get depressed because of them.
因为我们为逝去的而沮丧 。
The past could never be a stronger pool on us than the present.
过去的永远不可能比我们目前的更强 。
When we are another, I think we have to let go of the past if it keeps us from functioning well in the present.
当我们是另一个的时候, 如果它继续影响当下的话,我认为我们必须放开过去 。