(单词翻译:单击)
To write or not to write
拿起笔还是放下
Writing is not easy. I do it everyday.
写作非常不容易 。我每天都在写作 。
And I can tell you, it’s quite a challenge.
我可以告诉你,这是一个相当大的挑战 。
But, the more I do it, the easier I get to just write.
但是,我写作的越多,我就越会容易的感觉下笔如有神 。
Sometimes, that’s the most difficult part starting.
有时候,最困难的部分是开始 。
When people ask me about writing---how they can write---I often suggest they brainstorm first.
当人们问我关于写作-他们如何写作—我通常建议他们先作头脑风暴 。
Writing the main ideas collected to a topic, usually produces some great things.
写出收集到一个话题的主要思想,这个话题通常会产生一些伟大的东西 。
If the things get organized, perhaps through an outline,
如果条理化,也许会产生一份提纲,
you can write something really great.
你就可以写出一些非常棒的东西 。
Most of the writings I do with spontaneous, I just start writing.
大部分的作品我都是自然而然写出,我才刚开始写作 。
I just stopped and done.
我只是停下来做而已 。
But I always go over what I wrote at least two times.
但我总是至少两次重温自己所写的 。
The first time I go over my writing is spell-check the word,
第一次我检查写作中的词语拼写,
It’s unacceptable to deliver a piece of writing with misspelling in it.
我不能接受一篇文章里有拼写差错的问题出现 。
The second time, I actually read what I wrote aloud,
第二次,我大声读出我所写的,
and add things that may I missed,
并添加可能我错过的东西,
it could be a idea that seems incomplete or something else.
它可能是一个似乎不完整或别的什么东西 。
If you have the time, it’s good to put your writing down for a little while,
如果你有时间,最好让你的写作停下来一会儿,
and read it again later, and to see how you like it.
再读一遍,看看你有多喜欢它 。
You may have something you wish to add or subtract.
你可能有一些想增加或者删减的东西 。
If you have a serious paper to write,
如果你想写些非常严肃的东西,
and you have completed all of the things I talked about,
那你一定要按照我刚才谈到的所有的东西去做,
the best thing to do--before you return your paper--is to have someone to read what you wrote and make comments on it.
在你回到这篇文章前最好的事情就是有人读你写的东西并发表看法 。
There is no doubt that practice makes perfect.
毫无疑问,熟能生巧 。
or at least better, so, if you want to be a better writer in Korean or English,
至少会更好,所以,如果你想成为一位更好的韩语或英语作家,
I recommend that you write as much as you can.
我建议你写的越多越好 。