(单词翻译:单击)
Levels of Communication 1
交际面面观
Phatic communication: Using conventional messages to establish rapport,
交际沟通:使用传统的信息建立密切关系,
to break the ice, and/or to end a conversation.
打破僵局,以及/或结束一段对话 。
You might hug, kiss, shake hands, bow, smile, make eye contact, and face one another.
你可能会拥抱、接吻、握手、鞠躬、微笑、眼神接触,并面对彼此 。
We exchange pleasantries by using clichés.
我们用陈词滥调互相寒暄 。
Clichés are overused expressions that have lost their original meanings
陈词滥调是被过度使用的语言,已经失去了原来的含义,
and have taken on new relational meanings.
有了新的相关含义 。
We expect phatic communication at the beginning and end of every conversation,
我们期望每次谈话的开始和结束都能进行交际沟通,
regardless of our feelings about a person.
不管对一个人怎样看 。
eg: Hello. How are you? I'm fine. How are you?
例如:嗨,你好吗?我很好,你好吗?
Thanks for coming. Have a nice day. You're welcome.
感谢你的到来 。过得愉快 。不客气 。
Factual communication: Discussing events, making observations,
事实沟通:讨论事件,进行观察,
offering knowledge to others in a manner which can be called small talk.
以闲聊的方式向他人传播知识 。
At business parties, we rely upon factual communication to build network.
在商业聚会,我们依靠事实通信来建立联系 。
Factual communication includes reporting what you've read in a textbook,
事实通信包括报告你在教科书中所读的内容,
what you've read in a textbook, what you've studied for a test.
你在实验中学到了什么 。