《别对我撒谎》视听精讲第133期:你曾得到什么,你曾失去什么
日期:2012-11-26 13:17

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏


Hey. Sorry about the wait.
抱歉久等了
What am I doing here? Finnegan just said, "show up." what is this?
让我来这里干什么 范尼根刚说"出现" 找我来干什么
Yeah, i wanted to talk.
嗯 我想和你谈谈
About what?
谈什么
Sit down. About spies. See, there's two kinds of spies, right?
请坐 关于间谍们 有两种间谍 对吧
There's the spies that gather good information, and then there's the spies that spread bad information.
一种间谍收集有用的情报 另一种间谍散布错误的情报
Yeah. i think you're one of the latter.
我猜你是后者
Whoa, whoa, whoa. what are you saying?
你什么意思
Well, you said that adam duke was a terrorist. In fact, the whole case against him is based on what you've said.
你说亚当·杜克是恐怖分子 其实针对他的所有事都是基于你的片面之词
He is a terrorist.
他是恐怖分子
No, he's not. Which means that you are either incredibly stupid, or you're giving bad information to the fbi.
不 他不是 这表明你不是笨到家就是你给联调局的是错误情报
You accusing me of working for the other side?
你在说我替他人卖命吗
You saying i'm al qaeda? I got a picture of osama in my wallet?
你说我是基地组织吗 我钱包里有奥萨马的照片吗
I didn't say it.
我没这么说
What the hell are you saying, then?
那你在说什么
See, that's good. You're pretty good. I mean, i'm not seeing any fear. i'm only seeing anger.
厉害 你很厉害 我没看到任何恐惧 只看到了愤怒
I mean, that photograph, though, that you sent to the police of andre... mmm...That was crude. That showed desperation.
那张照片 你给警方的那张安德烈的 手法并不高明 说明你急于求成
If you think i've been bought off, you check my bank account.
如果你认为我被收买了 你可以查我的
That's true.
的确是
I got nothing.
我什么都没拿
That's true. But you did have something. Didn't you? you used to have something.
的确是 但你确实内有隐情 对吧 你曾有过某样东西
You had...A daughter. Specialist jacqueline kuransky.
你有过一个女儿 特警杰奎琳·库里安斯基
To hell with this. i'm not doing this.
去死 别找我
Hey, not until your boss tells you to. Sit down.
你上司没下令前你不能走 坐下

重点讲解
一.show up:露面;露出;揭露
e.g.:You too have to show up.
你也需要展示自我。
二.in fact:事实上,实际上
e.g.:Once you learn to do this, you can do it any time. In fact, all the time.
只要你学会去做这件事,你就可以在任何时候去做。实际上,每时每刻你都能做。
三.based on:以…为基础,基于
e.g.:All of the work we do is based on science.
我们所做的一切都是在科学的基础上完成的。
四.accuse of:谴责,控告
e.g.:All three have fallen out with the Nationals, whom they accuse of failing country folk.
这三人都和全国党闹翻,并指责全国党没考虑乡民的利益。
五.work for:效劳;为…工作;为…效力
e.g.:They insisted that he work for them.
克格勃坚持要他为他们工作。
六.used to:惯于;过去经常
e.g.:He used to stand in for the star.
他过去一直在给明星做替身。

剧情介绍:
当你毫无目的地去做一件事情的时候,让人信服的可能性有多少?也许几乎为零。如果Kuransky真的像自己所说,没有拿任何的好处,他又为什么要散步错误的信息为他人卖命呢?那个Cal口中说的他曾拥有的。究竟是什么?

分享到
重点单词
  • accusev. 指责,控告,谴责
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • spreadv. 伸展,展开,传播,散布,铺开,涂撒 n. 伸展,传
  • gatherv. 聚集,聚拢,集合 n. 集合,聚集
  • walletn. 皮夹,钱包