The videos viral, capturing the very real danger of E-cigarettes. Explosions and malfunctions leading to serious injuries, and tonight a Texas man's death. 24 year old William Eric Brown was sitting in his car when his ECIG exploded and cut a major artery in his neck, according to the medical examiner's report.
His death now the second in the U.S. blamed on ECIG while fatal ECIG incidents are rare, explosions are not. In two years US hospitals reported 2035 injuries from vaping. The problem center around lithium-ion batteries that power the devices, which the FDA says can overheat, especially if the wrong charger is used.
Set some goals for yourself and get in the habit of doing activities that don't center around your children.
This can lead to significant distress, but have no fear!