视听英剧《唐顿庄园》学口语第127期:多事的母亲
日期:2014-10-04 22:00

(单词翻译:单击)


视听正文

特别声明

该节目由可可原创,台词讲解为可可编辑编写。

视频出处

本期影视片花出自《唐顿庄园》第一季第三集。

影视片花


中英对白

Are you going to the fair?
你去集市吗
I shouldn't think so, sir.
不去 先生
But I don't mind it. I like the music.
不是不喜欢 我喜欢集市上的音乐
Goodness, what's happened to your hands?
天哪 你的手怎么了
It's nothing, ma'am.
没什么 夫人
They look very painful.
看上去很痛
Oh, no, ma'am. Irritating more than painful.
不 夫人 只是有点发炎
Have you been using anything new to polish the silver or the shoes?
用了什么新东西洗银器和鞋子吗
No. May I?
没有 我能看看吗
Leave him alone, mother.
别多事 妈妈
It looks like erysipelas.
看上去有点像丹毒
You must have cut yourself.
一定是割伤了
Not that I'm aware of.
印象中没有
We'll walk to the hospital tomorrow.
明天去医院
Really, ma'am.
真不用 夫人
I insist.
一定要去

妙语连珠

1. leave sb alone:不理会某人,不管某人,不打搅
e.g. The principal is busy at his desk. You'd better leave him alone.
校长正忙于桌上的工作,你最好别打扰他。
e.g. Leave him alone and he' ll soon come round.
不要理他,他的气很快就会消的。


2. be aware of

(1)意识到,感觉到
e.g. As I waited, I became aware of something happening in the house.
我在等待的时候, 感觉到房子里发生了什么事。
e.g. He doesn' t seem to be aware of the coldness of their attitude towards his appeal.
他好象没有意识到大家对他呼吁态度冷淡。
(2)知道,懂得,明白
e.g. He cannot be aware of the soliloquies of others.
他不可能知道别人的独白。
e.g. You should therefore be aware of some of the traffic laws.
因此,你该知道一些交通规则。

分享到
重点单词
  • appealn. 恳求,上诉,吸引力 n. 诉诸裁决 v. 求助,诉
  • irritatingadj. 刺激的,使愤怒的,气人的 动词irritate
  • polishn. 光泽,上光剂,优雅,精良 v. 擦亮,磨光,推敲,