试听英剧《唐顿庄园》学口语第81期:三方都孤注一掷
日期:2013-08-26 10:45

(单词翻译:单击)

试听时间

特别声明

该节目由可可原创,讲解部分由可可签约编辑编写。

视频出处

以下视频片段选自《唐顿庄园》第一季第二集。

影视片花

中英对白

He's with a patient.

他在看病人

No, let me pass!I must see the doctor...at once!

让我过去 我要立刻见医生

Your ladyship. It is just as I thought.

老伯爵夫人 不出我所料

Doctor Clarkson, tell me you will not permit this amateur

Clarkson大夫 你不能让一个外行

to influence your professional opinion. Amateur?

左右你的专业意见 外行

My dear woman, do not let them bully you.

女士 别让他们乱来

They'll not disturb the peace of your husband's last hours not if I can help it.

给你先生临终前一些安宁吧 我真的不忍心

But that's just it, my lady.

可是 夫人

I don't want them to be his last hours.

我希望这不是临终时刻

Not if there's a chance.

哪怕只有一丝希望

Please, Doctor, do what you must.

大夫 求您尽力

As... Steady. Yep, alright. Nice and steady.

作为 稳住 好的 慢慢来

As President of this hospital, I feel I must...

作为本院院长 我必须

Valve...tell you...

开阀 告诉你

I shall bring this to the attention of the board.

我会向董事会通告此事

You're doing very well.

非常好

Have you no pity?

你们怎么忍心

Adrenalin. Quickly, quickly.

肾上腺素 快点 快些

His heart's stopped. Ready?

他的心脏停止跳动了 好了吗

Yes. Oh, John! My dear.

好了 John 亲爱的

口语操练

【语意表述】某人将某事告知他人,从而引起他人的注意。

【句型模板Somebody brings something to the attention of someone.

【句型操练】I shall have to bring your cheating in the exam to the attention of your parents.

我必须把你考试作弊的事情告知你的父母。

【句型出处】I shall bring this to the attention of the board.

分享到
重点单词
  • professionaladj. 职业的,专业的,专门的 n. 专业人员
  • amateuradj. 业余(爱好者)的 n. 业余爱好者,外行
  • disturbv. 扰乱,妨碍,使 ... 不安
  • valven. 瓣膜,阀门,电子管,真空管
  • steadyadj. 稳定的,稳固的,坚定的 v. 使稳固,使稳定,
  • bullyn. 欺凌弱小者,土霸,开球 vt. 威胁,恐吓,欺负
  • pityn. 同情,怜悯,遗憾,可惜 v. 同情,怜悯
  • permitn. 许可证,执照 v. 允许,许可