试听英剧《唐都庄园》学口语第124期:我没期待你来
日期:2014-08-05 18:35

(单词翻译:单击)

试听正文

特别声明

该节目由可可原创,台词讲解为可可编辑编写。

视频出处

本期影视片花出自《唐顿庄园》第一季第三集。

影视片花



中英对白

Cousin Mary?

玛丽表妹

Hello.

你好

Are we expecting you?

你说过要来吗

No, but I wanted to see you.

没有 但是我想见你

I looked for you yesterday at church.

我昨天在教堂没见到你

I wasn't feeling up to it.

我不大想去

None of us were.

大家都一样

Must have been a horrible shock.

你一定很震惊

Yes. And he seemed a nice fellow.

是的 他看起来是个不错的人

He was. A very nice fellow.

是的 很是不错

So, if there's anything I can do, please ask.

如果需要我 请尽管开口

There isn't.

不必

But thank you.

但谢谢你

重点讲解

looked for:寻找

e.g. She looked for him but couldn't see him in the crowd.

她在人群里找来找去,但没看见他。

e.g. He has looked for it everywhere but in his own room.

除了他自己的房间外,他到处都找遍了。

at church:做礼拜

e.g. They regularly attended at church.

他们定期去教堂做礼拜。

e.g. We' re nearly always at church on Sundays.

我们星期日几乎都在教堂做礼拜。

feel up to:觉得可以对付,感到可以胜任

e.g. If you feel up to it, we could walk into town after lunch .

你要是走得动,咱们午饭后可以走到城里。

e.g. I am so tired I don't think I feel up to going shopping today

我很累,我想今天没法出去买东西了。

分享到