试听英剧《唐顿庄园》学口语第123期:我要看看究竟是什么
日期:2014-08-05 12:25

(单词翻译:单击)

中英对白

特别声明

该节目由可可原创,台词讲解为可可编辑编写。

视频出处

本期影视片花出自《唐顿庄园》第一季第三集。

影视片花

中英对白

Good morning, Mrs Hughes.

早上好 休斯太太

Good morning, My Lord.

早上好 老爷

I wonder if you...

不知道你能不能...

Now will you kindly explain what in heaven is going on?

麻烦你解释一下到底怎么回事

I'm perfectly well, Mrs Hughes.

我好得很 休斯太太

Bit stiff, that's all.

腿有点僵 没别的

Just so long as you know, I'm not leaving until you tell me.

告诉你 你不说我就不走

I hope you have a strong stomach.

但愿你看了不会恶心

Oh, my god!

上帝啊

重点讲解

in heaven:究竟,到底

e.g. What in heaven do you argue with this kid for?

你跟这孩子啰嗦什么?

e.g. What in heaven does he want out of me?

他到底想要打我什么主意?

go on:发生

e.g. While this conversation was going on, I was listening with earnest attention.

这场对话进行的时候,我聚精会神地听着。

e.g. I don't know what's going on.

我不知道发生了什么事。

not... until...:直到......才.......

e.g. It was not until the next day that I learned the truth.

直到第二天,我才明白事情的真相。

e.g. It was not until 1972 that we began studying English.

直到1972年我们才开始学习英语。

have a strong stomach:恶心

e.g. You have to have a strong stomach to watch animals being slaughtered.

要想看宰杀动物, 得看着不恶心才行。

分享到
重点单词
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • stiffadj. 硬的,僵直的,生硬的,拘谨的,不灵活的 adv