(单词翻译:单击)
Dave and Betty White partake in one of her hobbies -- drinking vodka. 贝蒂怀特美国著名资深老演员
好的,很高兴见到你 。你看上去棒极了,生日快乐 。
Well, thank you, I appreciate that. For an 89-year old born, I couldn't be happier.
谢谢,我很感激 。对于89岁的老人而言,我真的太高兴了 。
89 years old ?
89岁?
89 years old.
89岁 。
You are same age as my mom.
你和我妈妈一样年纪 。
Really?
真的吗?
Yep, yep. And she looks great also, you're both fantastic living women.
是的,没错 。她看起来气色也非常棒,你们都很棒,都是充满活力 。
The last thing in the world I'll wanna think of is being your mother.
我想这世间最后一件事是我会想到你的母亲 。
Tell us this lovely woman is who.
告诉我们这个可爱的女人是谁 。
Where did you, I never saw that picture in my life.
你在哪里,生活中我从没见过这张照片 。
Oh, how about that?
哦,怎么样?
Ancient time of modeling, is at a magazine, worked as ...
古代的模特造型,是一本杂志…
No, I never modeled in my life.
不,在我的生命历程中我从未担任过模特 。
That must've been a still on a commercial or something.
这肯定是商业活动或者别的 。
That's beautiful.
非常美丽 。
I don't know, maybe it's somebody else. I don't know.
我不知道,也许是别人 。我不知道 。
Oh yeah, this is an early photo of Regis Philbin.
哦,这是早期里格斯菲尔比的照片 。
Yeah, forget it. It's all mixed up, and will you be doing Saturday night live again?
是的,请忘掉 。这是合成照片,你会在周六晚间现场直播再做一次吗?
Not I know of, no.
我知道的,不是这样的 。
Do you have representation?
你会代表什么吗?
No. Do you have any ideas?
不 。你有什么好主意吗?
No, I think, you do the thing once, and then you'll run like a thief.
不,我认为,你做过一次,然后就会像小偷 。
I think you're smart about that.
我认为你在这方面很机智 。
What you like to do in your free time?
在你的空闲时间你喜欢做什么?
Oh, I like to, I like to do most anything, play with animals, mostly, and vodka is kind of a hobby, and...Hahahahhaahah..
哦,我喜欢,我最喜欢做的是,和动物们玩耍,而且大多数情况下,喝喝伏特加是一种嗜好,哈哈 。