(单词翻译:单击)
今年愚人节,你被愚了吗?不管你愚人了还是被愚了,这一天总会充满了笑声,大笑或是苦笑
You know he likes to have fun.
你知道他就是喜欢开玩笑 。
So we went to Paris on a fancy vocation we had only been together less than a year.
所以我们在假期时去了巴黎,而我们一起只曾有过不到一年的时间 。
And we were at the Sacre Coeur cathedral that beautiful dome shape cathedral.
而我们也去了那个美丽的圆顶形状的圣心大教堂 。
You can walk up the steps.
你可以走上这些台阶 。
Sacred heart?
神圣的心吗?
Yeah. So we were there and it's very beautiful and all of a sudden,
是啊 。我们在那里,它非常漂亮,但突然,
he he knew that I didn't want to get married.
他知道我不想结婚 。
But we are kind of talking about it anyway.
但我们有时候会谈论这些 。
He gets on one knee and I and he says:Well, darling.
他单膝跪地并说道:恩,亲爱的 。
We've been together now.
我们自现在就一直在一起吧 。
And I see a flash of diamond and he says:Oh oh oh
我看到钻石的闪光,他说:哈哈哈
And he fumbles this, dimond ring and it falls to this very unnaved grade,you know.Oh, no.
结果,他的钻戒掉到了地上,这非常…你知道的 。非常糟糕 。
And then turns out its all a joke and we had a good luck.He's kidding.
而结果证明这只是一个玩笑,我们运气好像非常不错 。他是在开玩笑 。
Really, wasn't it an actual diamond?
真的,它不是一个实际的钻石?
No. It was a fake ring and it was like a costume jewelry.
没有 。是一个假的戒指,就像一个服装饰品 。
So then I don't know, couple days later, we were on the most bridge cross the SAN, do we have a translation for that?
所以我不知道,两天以后,我们在一座通过什么河的大桥上,有一个对官方说法吗?
I think, it's Neva, the river. I don't know, but ...Yeah, let's call it river.
我想想,是涅瓦河,那条河 。我不知道,但是……好吧,就让我们称之为河 。
So were on the most beautiful bridge and he, again it's like:
所以在最美丽的一座桥上,他再一次,就像:
My love, you know, we've really been through second thing.
我爱你,你知道,我们真的要经历第二件事情 。
And he posted this thing and I see a glimpse of diamonds, it's like Oh oh oh...
他说这件事的时候,我看了一眼钻石…
and the ring falls across like a flips down into the river.
而后戒指掉进了河里 。
And then on our last night, there, we go to the Eiffel Tower and on the top of the Eiffel Tower.
然后昨晚,我们去了艾菲尔铁塔,而在埃菲尔铁塔的顶端 。
Again, and this time I think it was like, like a trap you know, and there was a ring, the rings got progressively bigger and bigger.
又来了,这次我想就像,就像一次陷阱,你知道,有一枚戒指,总是越来越大的戒指 。
So last, I really thought it was a real ring, you know.
所以最后,我真的认为这是一枚真戒指,你知道的 。
But you know it was quite and turns out he has gotten these rings from a costume department, well ,in Greece and set up for this big...Yeah.
但是你知道,原来这些戒指他是从服装部门拿的,他在希腊就设计好了这个局 。
注:听力文本来源于普特