(单词翻译:单击)
I tell of you, it is just a couple of weeks, this man right here, Jason Aldean could be picking up his first Grammy.
我要告诉你的是,仅仅几周时间里,在这里的这个人, 杰森·阿尔丁可能会获得他的第一座格莱美奖 。
His latest CD Night Train is up for best country album.
他的最新CD《Night Train(夜间列车) 》斩获最佳乡村歌曲专辑殊荣 。
Meantime, he's just been named CMT's Artist of the Year for the fourth year running.
与此同时,他也连续第四年被提名为CMT年度艺术家 。
All 8.5 million records sold, 12 No.1 hits.
这位歌手有着850万的销售纪录,12次获得人气第一 。
Give it up, for the one and only, Jason Aldean.
下面让我们欢迎杰森·阿尔丁 。
Thank you, that's a good introduction.
谢谢你,很棒的介绍 。
Thank you very much, I get all excited.
非常感谢,我非常兴奋 。
I feel like I am at the ball park and know how you love sports.
我觉得自己置身于球场上而且清楚你爱运动 。
Okay. The big announcement,let's hear.
好吧 。大声宣布吧,我们洗耳恭听 。
Yeah, this year I wanted to make a big announcement.
是的,今年我想做出一个重大声明 。
And actually partnered up with Major League Baseball to kick off a new tour.
实际上我们与美国职业棒球大联盟合作,准备开始一次全新的计划 。
Like I said, partnered with Major League Baseball.
就像我说的,与美国职业棒球大联盟合作 。
We're gonna go...go play at stadium...in a bunch of stadiums this year.
我们会…在体育场演出…今年在一些育场会出现我们的身影 。
So those are gonna start to come out, the stadiums we're gonna do are gonna come out, you know just kind of periodically through out the year.
所以计划会开始实施,我们会进入体育场馆,你知道的,今年会定期在那里演出 。
Totally, I think it's gonna be about, total about 50 shows on this tour.
我认为今年大概有50场演出 。
So we got Florida Georgia Line, Tyler Farr going out with us.
因此我们邀请到佛罗里达·格鲁吉亚,泰勒·法尔与我们共同前往 。
Excellent. So it's gonna be a fun year.
太棒了 。所以今年会是有趣的一年 。