(单词翻译:单击)
大鲨鱼自退役后,媒体依旧关注着他的生活
。网上上传的一张大鲨鱼和女友的甜蜜照片让主持人开玩笑说巨人和女儿的合照 。大鲨鱼却说女友力大无比,甚至可以背起他,是真是假?本期节目为您揭晓!Ok, I ask your this picture.
好,我问你这幅照片 。
Now your girlfriend this young lady who we American met on flavour of love. Whops, it's her nickname.
现在你的女朋友,我们遇到的这位美国的年轻女士正在品尝爱情的滋味 。哇哦,那是她的昵称 。
That's her real name I'm assuming.
我假定那是她的真名 。
But Whops it looks to me as if you are taking your daughter to kindergarden.
但我看起来,对我来说就像你把女儿送到幼儿园一样 。
How do you see them work?Please explain.
你怎么看他们的工作吗?请解释下 。
She is a fabulous lady and she is strong and believe or not,she can carry me on the back.
她是一个完美的女士,但她很强壮,不管你相不相信, 她可以把我背起来 。
For real?
真的吗?
Believe me.I'll bring her right now.
相信我 。我会展现给你看 。
She could do it.
她可以的 。
Now here we go!
那么现在,我们试试看!
Go!
来吧!
I'll put you on my back.
我可以把你放在背上 。
Look at there.You are.
看那里 。你可以的 。
Oh,no. Oh,no.
噢,不 。噢,不 。
All right. Wow,wow. That's impressing. Well done! She is strong. Is that something that appeals?
好的 。哇,哇 。太棒了 。干得好!她很厉害 。这是吸引你的地方吗?
You are in the women. Somebody gets back homes intentionally get you out of the fire situation.
你是女人中的佼佼者 。肯定是有人故意派你来拯救这个危机 。
注:听力文本来源于普特