(单词翻译:单击)
中英文本
奥普拉专访人气歌手蕾哈娜,她们谈了很多,提及与前男友Chris Brown(克里斯.布朗)的分手事件,蕾哈娜忍不住哭起来,因为前男友对其使用暴力
I lost my best friend like everything I knew, Switched, switched in a day and I couldn't control that.
我失去了我熟知一切的最好的朋友,物是人非,在短短的一天中物是人非,我无法控制自己 。
So I had to do with that and that's not, that's not easy for me to understand and ,interpret.
所以我不得不那样做,不是这样的,那非常不容易,我无法了解及解释 。
And as it's, it's not easier to interpret on camera.
而随着事情的发生,在镜头前也不是很容易就能解释清楚的 。
Not while the world's watching.
而且在全世界范围内也并没有引起轩然大波 。
So it's hard for me even to pay attention to my minds and everything helps because it now became a circus and I felt protective like.
所以对我来说甚至很难集中注意力而且一切都在帮助我,因为它现在成为了一个圈子,我觉得像是在保护我自己 。
I felt like the only person they hate right now is him.
我觉得他现在是人们唯一讨厌的人 。
It was a weird confusing space to be in because as angry as I was, as angry, hurt and betrayed.
这是一种奇怪的令人困惑的感觉,因为尽管我愤怒,受到伤害和背叛 。
I just felt like he made a mistake because he needed help.
但我还是觉得他只是犯了一个错误,因为他需要帮助 。
And like who's gonna help him.
而且就像别人会帮助他一样 。
Nobody's gonna to say he needs help.
但没有人会说他需要帮助 。
Everybody's gonna to say he's a monster with, without looking at the source.Yeah.
每个人都会说他是一个怪兽,而没有看到根源 。
I was more concerned about him.
但我更关心他 。
注:听力文本来源于普特
可可原创,未经许可请勿转载
词语解释
1.interpretv.口译;解释
To interpret at the UN is a difficult task.
在联合国做口译是件难度很大的差事 。
2.pay attention to注意; 留意
He called my attention to some new evidence.
他要我注意一些新的证据 。
The problem presented itself for their attention.
那问题引起了他们的注意 。
3.weirda.离奇的;古怪的
He looks like nothing on earth in those weird clothes.
他穿著奇装异服难看极了 。