(单词翻译:单击)
But it's a kids movie, so when you make something like this and there's a lot of effort, a lot of time in the movie.
但这是一部孩子的电影,所以当你做出这样的电影,会有很多的努力,在电影中花费大量的时间。
Yeah.
是啊。
Goes to the preparation in the filming. They have a lot of, a lot of, what kind of test the testing.
准备拍摄。他们有很多,很多,试验测试。
Yeah, test the testing, and they focus the group.
是的,很多测试,他们集中于团队。
Yeah, I mean it's a family film, it's a movie for the whole family. So we did two separate test screening: one for adult which went great, one for kids which is even better. And then Disney gives me a comment card they have the friends.
是的,我的意思是说这是一个家庭电影,这是为整个家庭的电影。所以我们就做了两个单独的测试筛选:一个是为成年人,非常不错,一个是为孩子,反而更好。然后迪斯尼给我一张评论卡,这是张朋友卡。
Yeah, this is one of the little kids and the parents felt a lot of these carts.
是啊,小孩子和父母觉得非常不错。
Parents feel of their version.
家长觉得有他们的版本。
Right.
是的。
While kids have their own version.
而孩子有自己的版本。
Right.
是的。
And producers look at that
而制作人看这个
They assess them in numerical scores.
他们用分数来评价。
They try to make changes. They saw what we've seen.
他们试图做出改变。他们看到我们已经看到的。
Yeah, absolutely and there's one change particularly they were not able to make. There's one comment card where it was written by a little 7-year-old kid.
是的,当然,还有一种改变是他们不能做到的。有一张评论卡是七岁的孩子写的。
Is that we have to you?
是我们给你的吗?
I think I brought it for you.
我想我能为你买它。
And this is my new favorite position at all time. This is kind of scared these people have this power over your career.
这是我一直最喜欢的新位置。一种你的事业让这些人害怕的感觉。
Yeah, I play a character in Gary.
是的,我扮演角色加里。
Right, OK.
对,好吧。
OK. How we just describe the movie, the Muppet to your friends? Walter tries to save muppets, adorable.
好吧。我们仅仅是评论电影、布偶是你的朋友吗?沃尔特试图拯救布偶,很不错。
Right.
是的。
What did you like about the movie? I like they were funny. What did you not like? Gary's face.
这部电影你最喜欢什么?我喜欢他们有趣。你不喜欢什么?是加里的脸吗?
Oh my God.
哦,我的上帝。
Wow.
哇。
It's just not getting better than kids. The seven-year-old doesn't lie. And it wasn't my acting, it was my face.
没有比孩子更好的了。七岁的孩子不会有说谎。这不是我的表演,这是我的脸。
Yeah, yeah, good luck with that.
是啊,是啊,祝你好运。
注:听力文本来源于普特
