(单词翻译:单击)
中英文本
里吉斯.菲尔宾是目前北美地区最具传奇性的脱口秀主持人和电视名人之一,之外还拥有者歌手、作家等多重身份
You didn't see the On Hot,did you?
你没有见到过他,是吗?
No, but I, we get the photos of it right here.
没有,但是我,我们有这里的照片 。
Do you, really? What you got? Oh,yeah,there I am.
你真的是那样吗?你了解到了什么?哦,是的,我是 。
You play a, you play the Hot C in the year, and you play,PM,yeah.
你扮演一个,你在这一年中扮演一位角色,而你扮演PM 。
A play,PM right. Look at, look at the ways she look at me.
一出戏剧,PM,是这样的 。看看,看看她是如何看着我的 。
No,no.I'm telling you Betty White...Look I kind of got a hunchback there, aren't I a little bit?
不,不 。我在告诉你,贝蒂·怀特……看起来我有点驼背了,我有没有一点?
Did you ever have any...you know,yeah.
你以前有过……你知道,是的 。
Did you ever have any...you know, I am saying any,kinda like, you know,you and Betty ever get it on? Because I know a lot of people did.
你以前有过……你知道,我是说任何,比如,你知道,你和贝蒂曾经…?因为我知道很多人确实都是这样 。
What a terrible thing to say, obviously.
很明显什么可怕的事情要被公布 。
Pure Betty White, honest to God.All these years, a part of this. You know what I think?
单纯的贝蒂·怀特,向上帝坦白 。这些年来,是其中的一部分 。你知道我怎么想吗?
NO,no,no.I think you're very very jealous.
不,不,不 。我觉得你非常非常嫉妒 。
It could the day of the hair style less.
这可能是一天没有发型的日子 。
Yeah,alright.
是啊,好吧 。
They supposed to be gay. No one knows,gay or not gay, I mean, not used to...you know what it is.
他们应该是同性恋 。没有人知道,同性恋或不是,我的意思是,有点不习惯…你知道那是什么 。
All people say the same but you.
除了你所有人都这么说 。
Well.I mean there is nothing wrong with that, nothing wrong with that, no.
好 。我的意思是这并没有任何问题,这没有什么问题,没有 。
Nothing wrong with it at all.
没有任何问题 。
内容解释
1. hunchback n.驼背
Along with a rather short stature, he had a grotesque hunchback
除了个子十分矮小之外,他还有一个长得奇形怪状的驼背 。
2. obviously a.显然地,明显地
He was staggering across the room and had obviously had a few.
他在房间里摇摇晃晃地走着,很显然他已喝醉了 。
3. jealous a.妒忌的,猜疑的
He was so jealous of his colleague's talent that he tried to damn him with faint praise.
他很妒忌他同事的才能,想以轻微的赞扬来达到贬低的目的 。