(单词翻译:单击)
查理兹•塞隆,好莱坞新一代的美艳影后,她青春靓丽,美艳不可方物,在美女如云的好莱坞,也无人能掩盖塞隆的光芒
。她身上具有老一代好莱坞性感女神的魅力 。塞隆已习惯了做人们心中的性感女郎,不过她强调:大家所谓的‘性感'这种气质并不是我矫揉造作地表演出来的,而是天然流露出来的,它应当是最自然的 。本期做客的她要谈自己的西班牙之旅,她大赞西班牙美食,声言要嫁给它?I love travelling, so I do make time for that.
我喜欢旅游,所以我的时间基本都在旅游 。
Where did you go?
你去哪儿了?
I did a little trip with my best friends in Spain. We are flow into Barcelona and just took train all the way through Spain.
我和我最好的朋友们去了一次西班牙,进行了短期旅行 。我们刚到巴塞罗那就搭乘地铁去了整个西班牙 。
How old the Spanish train?
西班牙的火车有年头了吧?
Oh, there are really nice ones. And then I like more down dirty one, down dirty ones.
哦,真的有不错 。然后我更喜欢陈旧的,陈旧的那种 。
We know,What does that your mean why do you like them? Because we sit down dirty, oh, subway, that's what I'm thinking.
我们知道,你为什么喜欢它们?因为我们坐下来的感觉非常陈旧,哦,地铁,正是我所想的 。
Yeah, a little bit like that, there is one weird, nobody would think Charlize Theron, academy award winner Charlize Theron, would be on this train. That's why I like that. You just go you look so much like that. But they never go you are the actress.
是啊,有一点,还会有一点怪异,没有人会认为查理兹•塞隆,奥斯卡奖得主查理兹•塞隆会在这趟火车上 。这就是我喜欢的 。你们两个去你看起来很像 。但他们永远也不会走的——你是女演员 。
So you just mean you are in Spain getting from one location to another.
那么你的意思是在西班牙你只是从一个地方到另一个地方 。
Yeah, we took one train that we knew that it's 7 hours, we thought we would get some food on the train, and then we noticed somebody next to me, a local lady open her lunch box, and I, oh, you would supposed to bring your own food,it is 7 hours train, and we stop this, one stop, all of this train starts to backwards, we were on this train backwards for 7 hours for going to, we are no food and so I literally like Wait a minute, far beyond 7 Spain, Spanish how to run there, why are you run the damn thing.
是的,我们搭乘一列火车,我们知道这是7小时,我们以为火车上会有一些食物,然后我们注意到我身旁的人,一名当地的女士打开饭盒,而我,哦,你应该带上你自己的食物,这是7小时火车,我们停在这一站,这列火车开始后退,我们在这列火车上渡过了7小时,我们没有食物,我不知道为什么会这么糟糕 。
I just still don't know today, I really.
我只是还不知道今天,真的 。
You are wise guy.
你是聪明人.
We are going 4 forward hours and then we are backwards for 7 hours, it is almost bizarre.
我们要向前4小时,之后向后7小时,这几乎有点疯狂 。
During my life, one hour forward and 7 hours backwards.
在我的生命中,用一小时的时间向前,用7小时时间向后 。
I love that.
我非常喜欢 。
Pretty much.
我也是如此 。
What did you learn about yourself in this county?
你在这个国家学会什么?
I have a mad passion and I love Spanish food.
我近乎疯狂的爱上了西班牙食物 。
Yeah.
是的 。
If I could I marry it ,I would.
如果我能嫁给它,我一定会那样做的 。
Yeah, I like that.
是的,我非常喜欢 。
I love..
我爱…
Is that legal in Spain?
这在西班牙合法吗?
To marry food? I think anything is legal in Spain, you could probably marry it, if you want to.
嫁给食物吗?我认为任何事都是在西班牙合法的,你可能嫁给它 。如果你想的话 。
I was very agree that.
我非常同意 。
Believe it.
相信我吧 。
注:听力文本来源于普特