(单词翻译:单击)
著名演员丹尼尔·戴·刘易斯凭借《林肯》获第85届奥斯卡最佳男主角奖,克里斯托弗·沃尔兹凭《被解放的姜戈》获最佳男配角奖
奥斯卡奖颁给丹尼尔·戴·刘易斯 。
Congratulations!
恭喜!
Thank you.
非常谢谢!
I was half thinking to say “Congratulations, Mr. President.”
我脑中想说“祝贺你,总统先生 。
Stephan Furrin had some fun with your metaphor early in the evening.
“斯蒂芬·弗林在傍晚用你的比喻开了些玩笑 。
You stayed in character all day, every day, so like if you saw a cellphone, would you have to be like “Oh, my god, what's that?”
你一整天都是保持角色,每一天,就像如果你看到一部手机,你必须做出“哦,我的上帝,那是什么?”的表演 。
It's really has more to do with the reluctance to put aside something that's been so central to your life and a big part of time for a period, a considerate period of your life.
将你生活中心勉强放在一边真的需要付出很多,而很重要的是那个时间是一个周期,一种你生活的体贴时期 。
Since we got married 16 years ago, my wife Rebecca has lived with some very strange men.
自从16年前我们结婚,我的妻子丽贝卡一直和一些非常奇怪的男人生活 。
How much did it change your impression of who Lincoln was?
你是如何改变林肯的印象?
Well, I, it's not that it changed, I didn't know anything about him, so it really, everything that I learned was something new.
嗯,我,这并不是它改变了,我不知道任何关于他的事情,所以真的, 我学会的一切都是新的 。
I had been actually committed to play Margret Thatcher.
实际上我一直致力于发挥玛格丽特·撒切尔这个角色 。
The more you discover the flaw lines in a character, the more impressive they become in a strange way.
你越发现角色台词的缺陷, 他们就会令人印象深刻的变得更奇怪 。
I'd better take this with me.
我最好牢记这点 。
And the Oscar goes to Christoph Waltz. Congratulations.
奥斯卡奖颁给克里斯托弗·华尔兹 。祝贺你 。
You can put it right there, congratulations.
你可以把它放在那里,祝贺你 。
Thank you.
谢谢你!
You've won two Oscars with Quentin Tarantino who call that a hero's journey.
你已经随着昆汀·塔伦蒂诺的英雄旅程获得了两项奥斯卡 。
We participated in a hero's journey that the hero here being Quentin,
我们参加了一次英雄的旅程,英雄是昆汀,
Why is he a hero?
为什么他个英雄?
A hero's journey, I think is usually connected to fight the leads to inner progress, and Quentin was working himself through this story.
一次雄的旅程,我想通常是连接到会导致内心进步的斗争,而昆汀自己通过这个故事工作 。
Who slaved the dragon because he's not afraid of it and you crossed through fire because it's worth it.
挑战巨龙,因为他不害怕,你穿过火,因为这是值得的 。
I borrowed my character's words, sorry, couldn't resist.
我借来了自己的角色台词,对不起,无法抗拒这个角色 。
Why did you dig him up?
你为什么对他进行深度挖掘?
Well, four torturous turn of events brought Django and myself together.
嗯,四次痛苦的转变让姜戈和我在一起 。
It was exhilarating to be asked to participate in that journey, especially as a supporting actor.
这令人振奋,被要求参与这旅程,特别是作为一名配角 。
It's the more you're supporting, that more you're supposed to help that story along.
你越是配角, 随着故事深入你得到的帮助就越多 。
And what can go wrong now?
而现在有什么问题吗?
Ah, wanna, wanna, wanna, wanna, wanna, wanna a chicken dinner.
啊,想要一顿鸡肉晚餐 。
Awesome.
非常棒 。